UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Sr Analytics Consultant-Cognos in Noida, India
Sr Analytics Consultant-Cognos
Travel Amount Required:
Noida - India - India
Description & Qualifications
The Sr. Analytics Consultant is a business intelligence focused expert that participates in the delivery of analytics solutions and reporting for various UKG products such as Pro, UKG Dimensions and UKG Datahub. The candidate is also responsible for interacting with other businesses and technical project stakeholders to gather business requirements and ensure successful delivery. The candidate should be able to leverage the strengths and capabilities of the software tools to provide an optimized solution to the customer.
The Sr. Analytics Consultant will also be responsible for developing custom analytics solutions and reports to specifications provided and support the solutions delivered.
The candidate must be able to effectively communicate ideas both verbally and in writing at all levels in the organization, from executive staff to technical resources. The role requires working with the Program/Project manager, the Management Consultant, and the Analytics Consultants to deliver the solution based upon the defined design requirements and ensure it meets the scope and customer expectations.
• Interact with other businesses and technical project stakeholders to gather business requirements
• As an individual contributor, develop and deliver best practice visualizations and dashboards using IBM Cognos Analytics
• Put together a test plan, validate the solution deployed and document the results
• Provide support during production cutover, and after go-live act as the first level of support for any requests that come through from the customer or other Consultants
• Analyse the customer’s data to spot trends and issues and present the results back to the customer
• 5 to 8 years of experience designing and delivering Analytical/Business Intelligence solutions required
• Must have IBM Cognos reporting experience
• Advanced SQL proficiency is a plus
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills
• Prior customer facing experience strongly preferred
• ETL experience using Talend or other industry standard ETL tools strongly preferred
• Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform or any other Cloud is preferred, but not required
• Willingness to learn new technologies and adapt quickly is required
• Flexibility to support customers in different time zones is required
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.