UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Lead Project Manager in Olympia, Washington
Lead Project Manager
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 50%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
UKG Public Sector Vertical is seeking energetic, customer-focused individuals to implement UKG solutions for city, state and local government agencies. As a Project Manager, you will be a part of a growing, dynamic team responsible for high-quality customer delivery. Our Project Managers are responsible for planning, managing, and successfully implementing new projects for large, complex customers. Qualified candidates will have solid experience managing complex enterprise projects simultaneously, some with multiple phases and are experienced in effectively communicating and negotiating resource, cost, and timeline with our internal and external customers. You will exercise leadership and organizational management skills to ensure all assigned project deliverables have the highest quality within agreed upon time and cost estimates.
• Identify, develop, and communicate project work plans, scope, timeline, and project resourcing requirements
• Perform risk management to minimize and mitigate project risks
• Set and manage customer expectations of project deliverables then communicate, as needed, to meet changing situations
• Use appropriate change control to manage change in project scope, schedule and costs
• Prepare, coordinate, and lead meetings between customers and appropriate team members
• Manage projects using our methodology standards and recommend appropriate changes to improve speed and consistency of work delivery
• Enforce project standards to ensure deliverable quality
• Ensure project documentation is complete, current, and archived appropriately
• Communicate project status, risks, and options to both internal and external stakeholders
• 5+ years experience managing complex enterprise projects with virtual team members in the workforce management/HCM space
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex projects concurrently
• Demonstrates strong leadership presence and consulting skills, partnering with customer's executives
• Strong, effective decision-making and multi-tasking skills within stringent deadlines
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt to meet changing scope and resource situations.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Public Sector experience preferred
• 50% Travel required
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
ViewThe EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado Pay Law
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is available in Colorado or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email to UKGcareers@ukg.com
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.